Business is all about growing beyond our current zones. The environment that drives our business reach reflects a clear norm – You change or you are forced to change, in order to remain relevant and sustain success. The directive is clear. To grow up and to grow big, what matters is how well you are connected, locally to globally. It has been rightly said ..
- UFTAA plays leading role at PAPGJC Meeting at Geneva
- Members enjoy SATTE's 'Hosted Buyers Programme'
- Aggressive CONCLUSIONs at 2nd Board Meeting
- Assignment of Key PORTFOLIOs to drive Roadmap 2017
- Tourism Promotion Office for better connect on tourism
- Devinder OHRI fills 9th seat on UFTAA Board
UFTAA supports IATA in important industry training programs focused on “Building the Future”. In a fast growing large service industry with over 3.5 Billion passengers being flown; over 60 million employed with aviation and many more pursuing their business and careers in the travel & tourism industry, UFTAA promotes training and upgrading skills as an important global need to manage the 100% growth estimated in the next 12 years.